This morning I was given the encouraging news that I had passed my online Business Administration Diploma course from Oxford Learning College.
The following modules were covered.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Business Administration
- Unit 2: Human Resources (HR) Management
- Unit 3: Team based leadership
- Unit 4: Management Accounting
- Unit 5: Project Management
- Unit 6: Consulting Skills
- Unit 7: Presentation Skills
- Unit 8: Strategic Planning
- Unit 9: Concepts of Organisational Change
- Unit 10: The Global Economy
Whilst I enjoyed the course and want to jump straight into another (perhaps an Entrepreneurship course) I also want to study for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals examand / or spend some time working on one of my side projects such as PushupCounter.com or other secret projects.
One things for sure, I wont be spending my evenings sat on the sofa wasting time watching TV!.. well not that much anyway.